Changes in delete routines for temp internet files, cookies, and history:
- Added support for Opera (Chromium based), Opera Beta, and Opera Developer versions to the already supported Chromium including Chrome, Chrome Canary, and Dragon Chromium variants.
- Improved Edge support
- Improved delete routines with respect to multiple browser/user specific profiles in all Chromium variants as well as Firefox.
Malware Search Tool changes:
- Fixed right-click and delete option was either not deleting at all or not deleting the selected file/dir.
- Fixed LNK Target field not populating in search results.
- Fixed all files option stubbornly and silently reverting to default file extensions when using the custom file search prompt.
- Added .lnk (shortcuts) to default file extensions in Desktops, Start Menus, and Startup Folders searches.
- Began documenting Malware Search Tool behavior on this page in the manual.
Don’t forget to check out the previous build’s release notes from a few days ago if you haven’t already, including a video!