Changes in dSupportSuite Client Software v19.1.29:
- The dSupportSuite real-time event monitoring service will now update as a separate component (along with BootSafe and the Maintenance Check app; this is independent of optional self-hosted app update deployments.)
Changes in dSupportSuite Real-Time Event Monitoring Service v19.1.29:
- Fixed a crash condition in the real-time event monitoring service under certain circumstances, causing the service to restart and skip an error event that should be logged for the next heartbeat and/or emailed.
- Fixed the real-time event monitoring service failing to send email when TLS/StartTLS encryption was configured in SMTP settings (this functionality was introduced in a recent dSupportSuite update, but was not implemented in the real-time event monitoring service.)
- Fixed dSupportSuite not configuring the real-time event monitoring service to restart on failure during installation. This will now correct itself on update.
Changes in dSupportSuite Maintenace Check Reminder Screen v19.1.28: (yesterday)
- The Maintenance Check reminder screen update resolves the logo displaying as a square (squishing the logo’s width) when configured to display as the full length rectangle.
Update Availability: As always, client software will receive all updates during the scheduled hearbeat (if configured), at application startup (if configured), or always prior to any Maintenance run.
- Updates deploy automatically to client software and all components installed by d7x subscribers deploying the built-in dSupportSuite client software, as well as owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console using dCloud (legacy accounts.)
- Owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console who are using Self-Hosted FTP for configuration/deployment (the majority) must deploy this Client EXE to your customers manually through your own FTP server. See this video for a how-to: https://youtu.be/2P3DT8ioREQ
- Client components aside from the main Client EXE will deploy automatically regardless of self-hosted status.