Current version 1.0
What is it?
Start Menu Tool is a VERY simple program to conveniently and quickly backup your Start Menu layout, restore that backup, and/or lock your Windows 10 Start Menu from any changes.
This was made for those who have experienced your Start Menu layout changing without your consent for one reason or another.
Supported Systems: Windows 10
How to use it?
- Install, and click the button to backup your Start Menu. If your Start Menu ever changes, you can restore it from the next button.
- Optionally, you can click the button to Lock your Start Menu from any changes (note you will not be able to add/remove or rearrange items on your start menu when it is locked.)
This program is currently free for all personal and commercial usage. See included EULA for more details.
- Software advertised as “free” on this website is intended as free for personal as well as commercial usage, unless otherwise specified on the product page itself (where it would typically involve some extended functionality labeled as a ‘premium’ feature, or possibly where commercial functionality or support is desired.)
- All free software on this website is distributed “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind; this includes product support as well as any compensation monetary or otherwise for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
- See the inserted EULA.txt or product Info.txt file within the product download for the full end user license agreement.
We’re glad you wish to make a donation to our team, and even more so that whatever we’ve done for you was worth it!
Thank you for supporting our team, from the entire crew at d7xTech, Inc!
($5 minimum - do not use a $ in the price field!)
Interested in Anti-Malware?
CryptoPrevent Anti-Malware is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing multitude of new and emerging ransomware and other malicious software threats.
Windows 10/11 built-in Ransomware Protection (Controlled Folder Access) and CryptoPrevent (repost) CryptoPrevent version 21.7.23 adds a new setting for “Controlled...