Thank You for Subscribing!
The latest versions can always be downloaded from the d7x Manual.
Look for these emails after purchase:
- 1. Sent automatically after purchase, the email “d7x Subscription Created for ____” from “d7xTech Sales Team” contains an invoice/receipt for your purchase.
- 2. Also sent automatically after purchase, the email “d7x Subscription Account Credentials” contains account credentials for both your d7x Account (used to activate the software) and access to a protected area of this website to sign up for the Tech Directory (more on this below.) IF YOU DID NOT PROVIDE A COMPANY NAME during purchase, your account will NOT be active, and you will receive an email requesting your reply. Please reply or contact us ASAP with your company name and we can manually create your license and enable the account.
- Typically the account setup occurs with all emails dispatched within 5 minutes from the time of purchase.
* Please note that all emails will originate from @d7xtech.com, so please ensure emails coming from this domain are not blocked by any spam filtering on your account!
You can email us here for any clarifications.
Returning Subscribers ONLY:
- If you signed up for a new subscription with the same email address as a previous subscription, your account will not be activated automatically, and you will need to contact us in order to activate your new account. Alternately, if you haven’t re-purchased yet (and for some reason are on this page,) you should contact us to reactivate your original subscription, and this has the added benefit of using your original account credentials for d7x.
- If you signed up for a new subscription under a new email address that was not previously used for a subscription, then you can activate your new account through the d7x software by using the new d7x account credentials, which will arrive in your welcome email. You may re-configure an existing copy of d7x (without losing your existing configuration) by going to Config > Admin and selecting the “d7x Account Credentials” button on the top left. Your existing product license does not need to be changed.
- Please contact us if you wish to have your d7x account modified to activate your previous account credentials, in order to use these instead of using the new credentials from your welcome email, which will allow access to existing configurations/definitions that may be stored on our servers if you do not have these stored locally for usage with your new credentials. Please be patient, it may take some time for us to respond to these requests.
d7x Subscription Account Credentials (Email):
The email “d7x Subscription Account Credentials” from “d7xTech Product Team” is automatically sent after purchase, and contains account credentials for your d7x Account (used to activate the software.)
PLEASE NOTE: The software is required to reflect your company name in the title bar of the application, and the name is tied to your product/activation key. The company name cannot be modified after account creation without additional charges; contact us for more information. IF YOU DID NOT PROVIDE A COMPANY NAME or would like a different company name in the title bar of the software, please reply to this email immediately with your requested company name, so we can generate the appropriate product key. Note that if your company name was not provided your account will not be enabled automatically, and we will need to manually create your license file and enable the account.
These credentials are used for d7x software activation and other back-end communications with the “dCloud” server. ATTENTION OWNERS/MANAGERS: These d7x Account credentials should NOT be shared with employees (in the event of their termination.) These credentials cannot currently be changed after creation, and they control access to your d7x subscription. Once the software is successfully activated, the account password is no longer necessary for usage (simply copy the activated software; employees won’t need the credentials) although the username is necessary if/when communicating with our support team.
NOTE: During initial software setup you will be asked to create a separate “Technician Password” of your own choosing (used for encrypting your config, as well as for employees to use with certain product functionality.) We do not have access to this password and we do not store it, so do NOT forget it or you will be locked out of your encrypted config on the server. More information on the Technician Password is available in the d7x Manual.
Before you dive into d7x:
Uncle Carey’s AMD Chipset Notifier – September Update With the latest AMD chipset driver software v3.09.01.140 released on...