Please also visit our Youtube channel to subscribe and get notified of new videos!
d7x New User Guide – A collection of essential videos for new user setup and orientation with d7x.
- d7x Intro – Download and Activation
- d7x Intro – Start Session
- d7x Intro – System Info
- d7x Intro – Auto Mode
- d7x Intro – Reports
- d7x Intro – End Session
- d7x Config – Custom Apps
d7x Info – News and in-depth product information for new and existing d7x subscribers.
- d7x Bug Submission Interface
- d7x Remote Deployment Tool (aka d7xRDT)
- d7x Updates Overview (for d7II users; via Foolish Tech Show)
- dSupportSuite client software now included in d7x
d7x Quick Tips – These short videos provide quick usage tips on various d7x features and functionality.
- Adding to the Scripts Menu
- Automating the d7xRDT
- Program Blocker with Firewall Blocking
- Locksmith Windows Password Removal
- Windows Activation Assistant
- RAM Dialog and Crucial Scanner
- Program Blocker aka IFEO Modifier (Prevent Executables from Running)
- Links Menu
- Folder Shortcuts
- Registry Shortcuts
- Event Alerts and the d7x Event Viewer
- Command Line Junkies
- Automatically Rebooting to Windows Safe Mode with d7x
- Phone Directory
- WebBrowser, Email, Wireless Password Reports
- d7x Safe Mode
- Drag n’ Drop Organization and Custom Labels
- Skipping Startup Checks
- Making d7x Look Like Previous Versions
- Custom App Chaining
- Start/End Session Automation
- Covering new features and functionality changes from d7x release notes beginning with v18.104.22.168
- New videos are not created for each release, only releases with modified or new functionality.
d7x Under The Hood (In-Depth series on the methodologies of various internal d7x functionality.)
- Delete Temp Files
- Troubleshooting with Malware Search Tool (dFunk): Finding Log Files
- d7x and the System Account
dMystify (Series on Custom Apps Usage/Configuration, with a focus on lesser-known 3rd party apps.)
- USB Devices View
- Opened Files View
- Google Chrome Software Removal Tool
- Should I Remove It
- Everything Search Engine
Malware Removal Specific Topics
- dBug v2.x Strategy
- d7x Malware Removal – An Overview (In Depth)
d7x subscribers may now be listed in a public Tech Directory which is visible, searchable, and promoted to all CryptoPrevent users visiting our website. Releases of the CryptoPrevent Free Edition also carry the Tech Directory promotion, going out to millions!
Visit the links above to sign up and to download promotional materials!