CryptoPrevent Bulk License Packs
Bulk License Packs provide CryptoPrevent Premium Edition in a customized package suitable for deployment within organizations that require more than a few licenses, as well as PC Techs/Repair Shops, MSPs, or other IT service providers who wish to resell CryptoPrevent Premium licenses to their customers.
Protect & Deploy
All the features of CryptoPrevent Premium with customizable setup/installer programs containing your preferred settings and providing additional deployment options.
A Premium Edition exists including worry free, hands free, automatic and silent updating of application and definitions on a regular schedule for the purchased license term.
Purchasing a Bulk or White-Label License Pack provides a significant and automatic discount for each individual license. Purchase of a 3-year term license pack provides an additional 25% automatic discount!
Benefits of a Bulk License Pack
- Perfect for usage on commercially operated computers
- Great for resale of individual licenses
- Customize features before deployment to client computers
- Customized setup executable does not require manual input for a product key
- Deployment options for automation
Same Great Benefits of CryptoPrevent Premium Edition
- Worry free, hands free, automatic and silent updating on a schedule.
- Email alert option to notify your administrator via email when an application is blocked. (SMTP Account Required.)
- Keeping CryptoPrevent current provides the latest protection and compatibility.
Not intended for individual consumer purchase
- This edition is for business/commercial usage, or resale by IT providers to their clients. Each installation requires one license per PC, but includes the same benefits as the Premium edition that home users would purchase.
How it works
- Purchase the number of licenses you require and make your payment.
- After purchase, you will receive an ‘Activation Key’ and a download link for the configuration/deployment software
- Use the configuration software to configure and submit your preferred CryptoPrevent settings to our server
- Once received, we create a customized setup executable containing your pre-configured protection settings and license information
- After creation you will receive a download link for the customized installer (The download link will expire within 7 days)
- Deploy the customized setup executable to your business systems or client computers
- Please Note: An internet connection is required for installation.
- Flexible options allow for both a user interface and silent/automated deployment
- No post-installation configuration or registration is required with either method.
- Customized setup executables provided to you will contain embedded license information and your preferences for protection level and other feature settings.
- Both a standard EXE based setup executable and an MSI based install file are included
- The EXE based installer should be used in all possible situations, and allows for both a user interface or silent deployments.
- The MSI based installer should be used ONLY when an EXE based install method cannot.
- Deploy remotely via RMM software
- The EXE based installer is perfect to push remotely to clients utilizing the /verysilent installation switch to ensure automatic and invisible installation.
- Deploy across a domain utilizing either the EXE or the MSI based installer with group policy
- The EXE based installer can be deployed across domains, and does require administrator rights for deployment, but may require 3rd party software to get this accomplished. We have numerous reports of clients utilizing PDQ Deploy for successful deployment of the EXE based installer.
- The MSI based installer is included for deployments where the EXE installer is not an option. Note the MSI based installer also requires administrator rights for deployment, and some have encountered issues depending on the configuration of Active Directory in their environment. We cannot guarantee that the MSI based installer will deploy properly with your configuration. You have the option to repackage the EXE installer inside your own MSI, and we can assist with that process by providing critical installation specific information should it become necessary.
- Reseller Note: The customized setup executable contains your license information, and each installation on a different computer consumes a new license. For this reason when reselling the software, you should never distribute the customized setup executable to customers.
“Vendor” Product Support/Updates Term: 1 or 3 year(s) depending on your purchased license term (beginning at initial software activation.)
CryptoPrevent Bulk License Pack product support/updates are provided to you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) for the configuration/deployment software interfaces used to resell/distribute the CryptoPrevent software to End-Users.
Your product support/updates term begins upon initial software activation of the Bulk License Pack configuration/deployment software using the activation key received from this purchase.
“End-User” Product Updates Term: 1 or 3 year(s) depending on your purchased license term (beginning at initial software activation.)
End-Users who purchase the CryptoPrevent Premium software from you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) will receive the same product updates and term lengths as are provided to all customers of the Foolish IT sold and branded CryptoPrevent Premium Edition.
The product update term begins upon initial software activation on the End-User’s equipment (occurring during the software installation process.)
“End-User” Product Support Term: N/A (None; product is supported by vendor)
End-Users who purchase the CryptoPrevent Premium software from you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) will not be directly supported by Foolish IT LLC; any support requests are expected to be submitted through you as the vendor, who in turn supplies direct End-User support.
Note: If you (as the vendor and reseller/distributor of the software) are out of your support term, yet have an End-User who is still within their support/updates term (either 1 or 3 year(s) from initial software activation, according to your purchased license term) we will provide limited support of the End-User issue through you as the vendor, who in turn supplies direct End-User support.
All Terms and Conditions: Please note that your purchase does NOT cover product support and updates beyond the included terms above. In order to continue receiving product support and updates beyond your term, you are either required to purchase additional support separately, or you may purchase a new CryptoPrevent Bulk License Pack.