d7x v18.10.29 Release
- double clicking a plain text report on the reports tab was opening notepad in a hidden window.
- session activity and alerts were not being displayed for the custom report builder.
- zero byte files no longer displayed as matching malware hashes in Malware Search Tool.
- srvany.exe not copied properly when running d7x Locksmith on a Windows XP system causing functionality to fail.
- added manual tools log output (Malware Search Tool, Examine File prompt) to custom work report builder.
- double clicking a file in Malware Search Tool now brings up the Examine File prompt.
- \Modules dir has been moved to \d7x Resources and some unused modules were removed.
- IFEO Modifier now has description and how-to/usage scenario information.