d7x v18.11.2 Released
- Fixed CPU Priority settings not saving anything but ‘Normal’ in Config > Startup Behavior.
- Fixed CPU Priority settings not functional in the Main menu.
- d7x scheduling on a tech PC now uses d7x.cmd to avoid filename issues with updates.
- Added more descriptive info to various config items and moved a few options to where they make more sense.
- d7x is now signed with a new d7xTech, Inc digital certificate, replacing the Foolish IT LLC certificate (this can be seen on the UAC prompt.)