- Added confirmation prompt to menu setting to disable/enable User Account Control.
- Most config settings moved over to new d7x format.
- From the session start prompt, the auto-login users list now excludes standard user (non-admin) accounts entirely from the list of users to select. You can still type in a standard username and d7x will prompt you to promote the account to the Administrators group.
- Previously auto-login (if attempted on a standard user account) did not display a warning message (nor the prompt to promote account to the Administrators group) and cancelled the operation without warning. Now standard users only show up in the Users drop down menu/dialog for auto-login, and if you attempt to set auto-login for a standard user you will be prompted to promote that user to the Administrators group.
- Lock screen was unlocking for everything BUT the tech password.
- Load Profile setting wasn’t populating in Config.
- Renamed user accounts would display in some areas of d7x as the old username, not the new one. This did affect Auto-Login functionality.