dSupportSuite v18.12.12 Release Notes:
- Fixed password prompt not displaying before Config interface (if configured.) Also previously it was displaying when run from Mgmt Console (not intended behavior) and now it should not be.
- Fixed HTML email with blank email body sent to client when using no encryption or standard SSL only email settings.
- Fixed missing logo in HTML emails.
- Removed client name/email/phone requirements from Client info prompt.
Update Availability: As always, client software will receive updates during the scheduled hearbeat (if configured), at application startup (if configured), or always prior to any Maintenance run.
- Updates deploy automatically to client software installed by d7x subscribers deploying the built-in dSupportSuite client software, as well as owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console using dCloud (legacy accounts.)
- Owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console who are using Self-Hosted FTP for configuration/deployment (the majority) must deploy this client EXE to your customers manually through your own FTP server. See this video for a how-to: https://youtu.be/2P3DT8ioREQ