- During the Maintenance routine’s Windows Defender scan, dSS will now attempt to start Defender if it is disabled.
- Fixed bug where the client software would not start Windows Update properly on Windows 10.
Update Availability: As always, client software will receive updates during the scheduled hearbeat (if configured), at application startup (if configured), or always prior to any Maintenance run.
- Updates deploy automatically to client software installed by d7x subscribers deploying the built-in dSupportSuite client software, as well as owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console using dCloud (legacy accounts.)
- Owners of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console who are using Self-Hosted FTP for configuration/deployment (the majority) must deploy this client EXE to your customers manually through your own FTP server. See this video for a how-to: https://youtu.be/2P3DT8ioREQ
- Client components aside from the main Client EXE will deploy automatically regardless of self-hosted status.