d7x v19.6.11 Release Notes:
- Added right-click option to save results to file on KillEmAll’s Remove Programs and File System/Registry tabs.
- Misc. modifications to the KillEmAll interface.
- Fixed empty report when saving KillEmAll results to file.
- Fixed KillEmAll File System/Registry definitions ignoring some variables.
- Fixed the ‘Blocked Programs’ list not refreshing when selecting that tab in KillEmAll; this would have prevented you from seeing any items that you blocked by selecting ‘Block Program from Running’ in the right click menu on the processes in KillEmAll.