d7x v19.5.22 Release Notes:
- d7x startup time has been reduced significantly, including KillEmAll and Malware Search Tool startup.
- The d7x startup splash screen now appears sooner.
- Replaced older dUninstaller user interface for the one built-into KillEmAll.
- KillEmAll now has the (former dUninstaller) functionality of deleting files/directories and registry keys/values.
- This update will convert older dUninstaller definition files (for file system/registry) to the newer KillEmAll format.
- Malware Search Tool definition files (whitelists) will be converted to the newer KillEmAll format with this update.