d7x v19.5.10 Release Notes
- Added option to download/update all custom apps used in your auto mode profiles at once; option is located in the “Auto Mode Options” button drop down menu (top right corner of d7x.) Note that the download page for a custom app will appear in a d7xBrowser window if the app cannot be downloaded.
- Creating a new custom app should now begin with All Versions/Platforms selected (under Windows/Platform Qualifications).
- Added exit code (errorlevel) actions to custom apps system.
- Added the new ‘Ultimate Performance’ power plan (Ult Perf) to options on tweaks tab. If set, but the system does not support it, d7x will use the ‘High Performance’ plan instead.
- Fixed a very specific bug with custom apps failing to run properly when configured to use “Copy Configs” in Pre-Exec or “Wait on Processes” in Exec settings if the app was loaded into the configuration interface at any time during that d7x instance.