d7x v188.8.131.52 Released adding FTP over SSL for Self-Hosted users and more
- Added Windows 10 build number to the OS display (e.g. Build 1803)
- FTP over SSL is now available to Self-Hosted users, including both Implicit and Explicit SSL support. (d7x Cloud users were transitioned to SSL a few releases back.)
- New FTP setting “AutoFix” to ensure standard server settings/ports when using SSL. Be sure to disable if using non-standard ports, especially with Implicit or Explicit SSL.
- Newer d7x based FTP code has replaced ALL d7II based FTP code, even for non-SSL connections.
- Reports uploading and related functionality is rewritten and 100% d7x code. This fixed a bug where d7x (and d7II) were not uploading previous session reports from the same PC, but only uploaded the current session’s reports.
- Fixed a bug from this weekend’s release where d7x did not think it was properly connected to dCloud, causing functionality failure in Config Mgmt Portal. Note this weekend’s issue did not affect Self-Hosted configurations.