KillEmAll and KillEmAll Mini updated to v20.12.31
KillEmAll Mini Release Notes:
- Improved KillEmAll usage/flow of execution/feature set.
- Added option to generate a log file.
- Added option to easily elevate to Administrator, and also TrustedInstaller.
- Added TrustedInstaller mode (hold SHIFT while starting as Administrator.)
- Added Debug mode, allowing you to terminate each process one at a time, optionally skipping termination of certain processes. (Hold CTRL while starting to enable.)
- Added command line arguments /? /auto /log[=file] and /debug
KillEmAll Release Notes:
- Added TrustedInstaller mode (hold SHIFT while starting, or select from the Options drop down menu when open normally.)
- No longer attempts (and fails) to terminate a few Windows Defender processes.
- Fixed issues with not recognizing when it actually terminated a process (falsely reporting failures.)