KillEmAll started out as a ‘panic‘ button with an ‘ask questions later‘ attitude, designed to identify and terminate all non-essential running programs on your computer, except essential Windows processes, however KillEmAll has evolved with some advanced features designed with the power user and PC technician in mind, allowing you to easily delete files/registry entries, uninstall programs, and block programs from running or from accessing the internet.
Obviously, any data used by the applications being closed, if not previously saved, will be lost!
Also check out KillEmAll Mini which is designed only to terminate all running programs, except of course essential Windows processes. Other features include auto-elevation to Admin and TrustedInstaller privileges, logging, and a debug mode!
KillEmAll Mini is recommended for most users.
KillEmAll.NET (Open Source)
KillEmAll.NET is an open-source implementation of KillEmAll Mini (minus a few features.) Created and recommended for anyone needing open-source software, such as those with restrictive rules against using 3rd party products in their production environments. Unlike other KillEmAll editions, KillEmAll.NET requires the .NET Framework 4.0 to be installed.
Download the current release and/or source code here: https://github.com/FoolishTech/KillEmAll.NET
KillEmAll (Full Version): v21.2.16 (Released Feb 16th, 2021)
This version is exactly what you can expect to find as part of the d7x tech tool, with a few options disabled.
The best usage case for KillEmAll to most users is to close all open windows if you get a suspected malicious popup, and to further investigate the system and processes terminated, possibly even removing malware. KillEmAll has advanced features that give you a wealth of information when inspecting a file from the results, allows you to terminate and delete files from the results, to block programs from the internet or from running at all, allows you to uninstall programs, and you can do that plus deleting of files and registry keys based on blacklists you can create; none of these advanced features are available with KillEmAll Mini.
- Other more mundane tasks include the advantage of quickly closing all applications:
- before performing maintenance on your PC,
- general troubleshooting,
- or playing resource intensive games.
- Delete Files and Registry Keys/Values by definition file
- Uninstall programs and Windows Store apps, optionally by definition file
- Block programs from running
- Block programs from internet access
- Works with Windows Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10.
Downloaded 31255 times. Alternate Download Location: Get it from Majorgeeks!
Also check out KillEmAll Mini which is designed only to terminate all running programs, except of course essential Windows processes.
- KillEmAll is FREE for both personal and commercial usage.
- Software advertised as “free” on this website is intended as free for personal as well as commercial usage, unless otherwise specified on the product page itself (where it would typically involve some extended functionality labeled as a ‘premium’ feature, or possibly where commercial functionality or support is desired.)
- All free software on this website is distributed “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind; this includes product support as well as any compensation monetary or otherwise for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
- See the inserted EULA.txt or product Info.txt file within the product download for the full end user license agreement.
We’re glad you wish to make a donation to our team, and even more so that whatever we’ve done for you was worth it!
Thank you for supporting our team, from the entire crew at d7xTech, Inc!
($5 minimum - do not use a $ in the price field!)
Interested in Anti-Malware?
CryptoPrevent Anti-Malware is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing multitude of new and emerging ransomware and other malicious software threats.
Windows 10/11 built-in Ransomware Protection (Controlled Folder Access) and CryptoPrevent (repost) CryptoPrevent version 21.7.23 adds a new setting for “Controlled...