KillEmAll (built on d7x technology)
KillEmAll is a ‘panic’ button with an ‘ask questions later’ attitude, designed to neutralize, terminate, and later identify all non-essential running programs.
Great for quickly closing unwanted apps, system inspection, and even malware removal!
KillEmAll is free for both personal and commercial usage.
Specifically KillEmAll terminates every (currently running) program on your computer except essential Windows processes.
- The best usage case for KillEmAll to most users, is to close all open web browser windows if you get a suspected malicious popup while visiting a website.
- The the reason you don’t simply close or “X out” the popup is because malicious code can be run even if you click the X button — it is after all just another button, you might as well be clicking “OK“ or “Yes, please do what you want with my PC…“ but if you don’t click anything and KillEmAll does the work, forcing the application’s process to close without any additional code execution.
- Other more mundane tasks include the advantage of quickly closing all applications before performing maintenance on your PC, general troubleshooting, or playing resource intensive games.
- Obviously, any data used by the applications being closed, if not previously saved, will be lost!
KillEmAll Mini: v19.4.15 (Released April 15th, 2019)
KillEmAll Mini is a no frills implementation of the fully featured KillEmAll which has no user interface, no update capabilities, no definitions file capabilities, it doesn’t show you what apps it terminated, etc..
Simply run the .exe and it terminates unnecessary programs running under any standard user account. If your Windows is configured with UAC enabled (default) then you can right-click and choose Run as Administrator to kill all other programs running under an Administrator/System account.
KillEmAll Mini.exe will display a prompt when completed, but it can be scripted to display no prompt by passing “/auto” to it on the command line. e.g. “KillEmAll Mini.exe /auto”
- v19.4.15 – Now terminates processes roughly 5x faster!
Downloaded 2927 times.
KillEmAll (Full Version): v19.6.10 (Released June 10th, 2019)
This version is exactly what you can expect to find as part of the d7x tech tool, with a few options disabled.
- Delete Files and Registry Keys/Values by definition file
- Uninstall programs, optionally by definition file
- Block programs from running
- Block programs from internet access (via Windows Firewall)
Downloaded 27559 times. Alternate Download Location: Get it from Majorgeeks!
License for all versions of KillEmAll
- KillEmAll is FREE for both personal and commercial usage.
- Software advertised as “free” on this website is intended as free for personal as well as commercial usage, unless otherwise specified on the product page itself (where it would typically involve some extended functionality labeled as a ‘premium’ feature, or possibly where commercial functionality or support is desired.)
- All free software on this website is distributed “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind; this includes product support as well as any compensation monetary or otherwise for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this software.
- See the inserted EULA.txt or product Info.txt file within the product download for the full end user license agreement.
We’re glad you wish to make a donation to our team, and even more so that whatever we’ve done for you was worth it!
Thank you for supporting our team, from the entire crew at d7xTech, Inc!
($5 minimum - do not use a $ in the price field!)
Interested in Anti-Malware?
CryptoPrevent Anti-Malware is a robust anti-virus/anti-malware software supplement, filling a huge gap that exists with traditional security solutions to provide protection against a growing multitude of new and emerging ransomware and other malicious software threats.
Are you a PC Technician?
If you make your living repairing PCs please check out our flagship d7x PC Technician Productivity Tool, which is designed specifically for you! d7x: Automate, Relax, Get Paid!
New app: Uncle Carey’s Windows 10 NetFix has been released! Uncle Carey’s Windows 10 NetFix was conceived by Carey Holzman and developed...