d7x v21.6.23 Release Notes
- Corrected a recent issue with the last few versions reporting a 32bit OS when it was actually 64bit.
- More updates to the Repair Windows Update functionality for Windows 10!
- Updated various repair functionality requiring repair to Windows services for all versions of Windows, including the addition of repairs for the current leaked Windows 11 build.
- Windows 10/11 version display now shows the display version and the release ID, ex: 20H2 (2009)
- Fixed potential file deletion user prompts from popping up when running the Repair Windows Firewall function.
- Fixed system info and top banner stats not loading while in Windows Safe Mode.
- Improved d7x startup speed by not checking for certain report related items during startup.
- d7x now kills Microsoft Edge when rebooting to Safe Mode with Networking in Windows 10/11.
- d7x now kills the ‘Help and Support’ window when rebooting to any Safe Mode all versions of Windows.
Also, Malware Search Tool definitions were updated today to include Windows 11 related whitelist items.