- The “Check Auto-Start Services” alert on the System Info tab now alerts only for services that are set to start automatically (excluding any delayed auto-start services, whereas previously they were included.)
- This will mean the alert only pops up when you ACTUALLY should look into the issue, and never because you just restarted Windows and delayed auto-start services haven’t yet had the opportunity to start.
- As such, this alert is now RED when triggered.
- Delayed auto-start services have been given their own separate BLUE colored alert, and you should only worry about looking into why they haven’t started if Windows has been running for at least a few minutes.
- The “Delayed Auto-Start Services” alert does not appear unless Windows has been running for at least 2 minutes, so you shouldn’t normally see it if d7x is starting along with Windows and in fact, you shouldn’t normally see this as services on a well running system seem to all start before the 2 minute mark. If by the 5 minute mark the services are not running, the alert will appear in RED.
- Double-clicking the “System Restore is disabled!” alert now automatically enables System Restore for the OS partition, and then opens System Restore settings so you can select the Max usage.
- Now if d7x detects a required version update, and a current version is newer than the required version, it should now download the current version instead of the required version (because if you’re forced to get an update, why wouldn’t you want the latest?) and in this way you don’t need to update twice to get the current version.
- Corrected an issue with “Set System Time/Clock” d7x function to fix an issue setting the system time incorrectly, not accounting for UTC offset.