d7x v20.12.16 Release Notes
- Added more cached wallpaper locations/files and the account pictures paths (both from AppData\Roaming) to DataGrab backup for each user account.
- Added start menu export to XML when DataGrab is backing up the currently running OS. Great for reference.
- Added the ability to force-update Malware Search Tool definitions even when d7x thinks there isn’t an update available.
- Also updated Malware Search Tool definitions with this release, so be sure to check for updates within the tool before use.
- Fixed an issue preventing the IFEO scan in Malware Search Tool (Registry tab) from displaying more than one result.
- Fixed an issue for some in Malware Search Tool with whitelisting; it seems one item in every whitelist was being ignored because of incorrectly writing the definition file with a “;Def” in front of the first definition entry. If this still occurs for you, then in your definition files you may have an entry near the top with “;def” and then some text after that, you should delete the “;def” part, being sure to do so with d7x closed before saving the file, then start d7x and overwrite the definitions (upload/overwrite) in the Config Mgmt Portal.