- Added more cached wallpaper locations/files and the account pictures paths (both from AppData\Roaming) to DataGrab backup for each user account.
- Added start menu export to XML when DataGrab is backing up the currently running OS. Great for reference.
- Added the ability to force-update Malware Search Tool definitions even when d7x thinks there isn’t an update available.
- Also updated Malware Search Tool definitions with this release, so be sure to check for updates within the tool before use.
- Fixed an issue preventing the IFEO scan in Malware Search Tool (Registry tab) from displaying more than one result.
- Fixed an issue for some in Malware Search Tool with whitelisting; it seems one item in every whitelist was being ignored because of incorrectly writing the definition file with a “;Def” in front of the first definition entry. If this still occurs for you, then in your definition files you may have an entry near the top with “;def” and then some text after that, you should delete the “;def” part, being sure to do so with d7x closed before saving the file, then start d7x and overwrite the definitions (upload/overwrite) in the Config Mgmt Portal.
Founder and Developer - After over a dozen years "in the trenches" as a computer repair technician specializing in malware removal, I came to focus on a software development hobby. Initially I created tools to assist technicians like myself with the inefficient, repetitive, and mundane tasks PC techs face daily, in order to provide a far more efficient means of getting the job done. Later came an interest in using my development skills and tech experience for prevention of malware...
You must log in to post a comment.