d7x v18.11.21 Release Notes
- Corrected an issue retrieving new license formats (for purchases since Oct 2018) from d7xRDT, which forced users to enter the account credentials on deployment/startup.
- Please note: Although the error is corrected for newer license files, affected users may need to recreate your d7xRDT with this newest release in order to avoid being forced to enter in the Technician Password during deployment.
- Added Windows automatic update override settings to d7x Config interface.
- Moved d7II based legacy .\Config directory into .\d7x Resources\Config_Legacy
- Changed some app logos to static filenames.
- You can now configure d7x to start on the d7x Tools tab, bypassing the System Info tab and some startup checks.