- Report storage format backslashes were creating failures when using “Move reports to FTP server” and not zipping reports, due to a double path/forwardslash was being created when a trailing backslash was used in the Config > Reports > Remote storage format variable syntax.
- Full Auto Mode was re-running all reporting options in the left column of the Audit tab after every reboot.
- Full Auto Mode was reporting that it wasn’t completed, even when it was, if you started it a second time.
- The Reboot (Force) internal d7x functionality had two issues: First, it prompted the user to reboot with a Yes/No dialog during Auto Mode when it should have just rebooted without prompt. Second, after the reboot d7x failed to restart itself automatically in order to resume Auto Mode.
- Saving changes to the tech password or other registration/account credentials may not have saved these settings to the older d7II license format, and although backwards compatibility is not planned on being supported with any future changes, this would also cause the changes to not be embedded when creating a new RDT (as a result, if you changed the tech password, your RDT would still contain the old password, therefore it would always prompt for the new tech password upon launching it on the remote system.)
- Old report directories/zipped files are no longer uploaded, only the current report directory (zipped or not) will be uploaded to FTP server.