- Added /u=App Name parameter to uninstall individual items matching a search string (App Name)
- Added whitelist capability to override uninstall definitions functionality for specific items.
- Added optional definitions to automatically delete files/directories and registry keys/values after uninstalls are completed.
- Fixed an issue causing the installed apps window to be blank.
- Added Publisher to display, replacing the Identifier which wasn’t really necessary to view.
- Several bug fixes.
Founder and Developer - After over a dozen years "in the trenches" as a computer repair technician specializing in malware removal, I came to focus on a software development hobby. Initially I created tools to assist technicians like myself with the inefficient, repetitive, and mundane tasks PC techs face daily, in order to provide a far more efficient means of getting the job done. Later came an interest in using my development skills and tech experience for prevention of malware...
You must log in to post a comment.