Client Software v21.11.25
- Fixed event log alerts not triggering properly on non-English systems.
- Fixed missing anti-virus software (reported as no anti-virus software installed) in the PC Health section of Heartbeat emails.
- Added ability to show user an alternate error log that lists the time stamp and event log rule name only (but of course when user submits the error log, the email submission shows the full event log details.) Config > Notifications > View Errors Link tab.
- Added more example rules to the Config > Notifications > Error Log Rules tab.
- Added disk space alerts in the PC Health section of the Heartbeat emails. Alerts should show total and available disk space for all partitions with an assigned drive letter.
- Added last Shutdown time after last Boot Time in the PC Health section of the Heartbeat emails.
- Added options to display time in 24-hour format, as well as to display dates in YYYY/MM/DD format. See the Config > Notifications > Event Log Rules tab.
- Removed the UTC Offset and implemented automatic local time zone calculations, also implemented config option to force UTC (local time is default.) See the Config > Notifications > Event Log Rules tab.
- v220.127.116.11 – Fixed custom apps not being deleted (and staying deleted) from the Automated Maintenance column in Config.
- v18.104.22.168 – Added additional command line argument for new Mgmt Console functionality.
Mgmt Console v21.11.25
- Added option to create Start Menu shortcut for to Update dSupportSuite to the Create Setup Installers tab.
- v22.214.171.124 – Several settings on the Create Setup Installers tab and the Create a Customized Installer subtab are now remembered when switching Client IDs which were not previously.