The dSupport public preview is now available! Check it out!
UPDATE: dSupportSuite can be found here!
dSupport is an application designed for PC Technicians to distribute to their clients. It is best described as a business card with a purpose.
- Provides PC Technicians the ability to:
- Custom brand the application fully with their logos/text/phone number.
- Bundle a remote support application with dSupport.
- Give the client quick and easy access to your remote support app, your email, etc.
- Pre-configure up to 4 custom maintenance applications of your choice.
- Provides End Users a quick and simple way to:
- Check the overall health of their computer.
- A one-click button for running basic maintenance tasks, pre-configured by the technician.
- A one-click button to fix broken internet (minor fixes, winsock reset, etc.)
- Launch the PC Tech’s remote support app or email the PC Tech.
- Deletes all temp files on all user profiles
- Create System Restore Point on completion
- Works with CCleaner and Defraggler from www.piriform.com if they are installed.
- Ability to add up to 4 of your own custom applications to the maintenance routine.
- NT Event Log scans for disk related errors on startup.
- A few simple registry checks for malware, and user alerts on detection, with some limited options to fix the issues (entirely optional features and fully configured by the tech.)
- A malware scanner button, to be configured to use custom applications (again, optional and configurable by the tech.)
- Whatever good suggestions I get from PC techs using the app.