Complete redesign of the “Tweaks” tab, now separating most tweaks by function rather than OS, with a focus on Windows 10 tweaks
- Most tweaks (all except File Sharing/Networking and a few Obscure tweaks) now update with a shaded in checkbox when the tweak has been applied successfully.
- Added granular “Power Plan” tweaks for Screen, Disk, Sleep, and Hibernate timeout values (e.g. 5 minutes), rather than the old options to simply disable the timeouts.
- Added the ability to force the “Ultimate Performance” Power Plan in Windows 10 when it isn’t technically supported.
- Added the ability to create up to 4 URL desktop shortcuts on the “Desktop” sub-tab, so you can apply additional branding for your company or give informational links to your customers.
- Added ability to enable low bit encrypted file sharing and install SMB1 protocol under the new “File Sharing/Networking” tab, to support older network devices.
- Added ability to set custom DNS servers on the “File Sharing/Networking” tab, with preconfigured servers, updated. This is redundant to the functionality in d7x Config, but has updated preconfigured servers and can support setting more than 2 DNS servers (e.g. 4 or 6).