d7x v22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Added extract password setting to custom apps supporting password protected ZIP and RAR files as well as AES256 encrypted ZIP and 7z files. Useful for password protecting or encrypting app files that you might want to host on your own webserver over HTTP/S for custom apps, but you don’t want the whole world to have access to those files, such as paid version apps, etc.
- Added a separate Setup File (64bit) setting to custom apps. Use when an app has different installers for 32/64-bit versions.
- Updated the paid Ninite integration and verbiage from NiniteOne to Ninite Pro Classic; now d7x will look for NinitePro.exe in addition to the older NiniteOne.exe in your 3rd Party Tools directory.
- Corrected an issue causing d7x to always re-download a custom app, attempt download twice, or merely fail to run when an installer is configured for that app.
- Modified some server connectivity code for downloading dependencies.