- Re-implemented internal FTP client for self-hosted servers, now including optional SSL/TLS/AuthTLS security settings.
- Several minor additions/changes to DataGrab backup routines, including:
- Added installed printers information to backup (missing since ???)
- Added new support to backup Windows Sticky Notes (Sticky Notes as a desktop app was previously backed up from “%appdata%\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes”, but the data type and location changed with Sticky Notes as a Windows Store app in Windows 10 build 1607 and later to “%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe”)
- Clarified in the UI that the exclude files option was not for Vista+ only, and also applied to WinXP backups.
- Additional folders to backup now excludes pre-populating “\OneDriveTemp”
- Other minor tweaks.
- Fixed Take Ownership/Permissions right click context menu item.