d7II now integrates with NiniteOne.exe
v1.5 of d7II will now integrate with NiniteOne.exe, check it:
Just some quick notes on usage:
- NiniteOne.exe must be in your 3rd Party Tools directory, but it really can be ANYWHERE in there.
- Better yet, it should be on your FTP server if you are using one. To get it there, goto d7II Config > Custom Apps > Integrated Apps and select to upload your zipped NiniteOne.exe file.
- Once NiniteOne.exe is located in your 3rd Party Tools dir or on your FTP server, you need to click the Refresh button to populate the list of applications that NiniteOne supports.
- This should only need to be done once, or every time NiniteOne is updated with new applications.
- After the refresh, you may prune what apps appear in the listbox by manually removing unwanted apps from the NiniteInstallApps.txt file in your d7IIConfig directory.
- Save your Auto Mode Profile to save the NiniteOne settings including the list of apps to install.
- I don’t think the “Update Apps Only” option is working as expected with selected apps however, or at least it isn’t logging as I expected. I will be contacting Ninite about the issue…