D7 4.3.1 released
Improvements to existing functionality since v4.3:
- Clear Proxy Settings function now works with Firefox!
- Fixed issue with Delete Temp Files freezing or causing D7 to crash.
- Added more registry search locations to Malware Scan (HKU.Default)
- Added custom search engines to D7 – now you aren’t limited to just Google, you can try Google SSL, Dogpile, Scroogle and Scroogle SSL as predefined engines, or use your own custom engine!
- Separated Toggle Hidden Files/Ext function to the actual individual functions of Hidden Files, Super Hidden Files, and File Extensions.
- Added CBS log parsing to the WinVista/7 SFC Wrapper
- Added Offline System Restore for Vista/7 to the Offline tab
- …and more!