CryptoPrevent v7.0 Released!
Changes in v7.0:
- NEW simplified and easy to understand interface, replacing the many obscurely labeled protection option check boxes with a few simple protection “levels” to select from (the old interface still exists in the Advanced menu, and it has been updated as well.)
- Updated to not trigger Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detections with the installed version (thanks to the MBAM research team.)
- Improved Filter Module function.
- Changed recommended defaults slightly.
- Enabled optional “Experimental Protection” level (the Experimental EXE/COM settings in the Filter Module.) NOTE: This setting is not largely tested and is NOT recommended for most people, as there may be side effects which could potentially cause system instability. Please understand I cannot accept responsibility for your usage of this setting. If you do wish to use this setting, I would love to hear your feedback on any issues you suspect may be related to having it enabled.