Show Notes from Episode 4
Episode 4 Show Notes
- dSupportSuite Mgmt Console trial version bug: Requirements to change your registration key to the new values after purchase:
- Delete any Client IDs from the server
- Uninstall the Mgmt Console
- Delete this dir or equivalent: C:\ProgramData\Foolish IT\dSupportSuite Mgmt Console
- Reinstall the Mgmt Console
- http://1drv.ms/1GP1lyr Foolish IT Drawing Board (Public view of our ideas and plans – read-only access)
- http://1drv.ms/1Vc9S6t Foolishly deep Conversations Manuals Stuff – community fueled wiki-styled manuals for Foolish IT customers – read/write access! Come contribute your ideas, how-to guides, techniques, tips, and more for Foolish IT products in this public OneNote!
- http://www.onenote.com/ Get OneNote 2013 free all platforms PC/Android/iSheep/Chromebook
- OneTastic add-in for OneNote provided by a visitor in chat
- https://bizdox.com/Public client records management – suggested by a visitor in chat
Complimentary d7II upgrade for dCloud subscribers
www.d7xtech.com/upgrade – dCloud subscribers for d7 Premium, starting now you get a free d7II upgrade! We greatly appreciate your long standing loyalty, and part of our commitment to you is to ensure you are supported with the best and most current tools in the industry! Must have an active subscription to the dCloud service (a recurring billing account in good standing) or a one-time lifetime subscription purchase to qualify for the upgrade.
Complimentary dMZ Starter access for d7II subscribers
d7II subscribers without dMZ access should request their complementary Starter access at this link: https://www.d7xtech.com/dmz/request-dmz-access/
dMZ Starter access is a complimentary membership now included with all d7II subscriptions, which contains an introductory training video series and all d7II additional downloads available at the dMZ! If you subscribed prior to June 2015 to an Annual subscription (and in other cases) you were not automatically issued dMZ login credentials unless you purchased dMZ Standard or above.
The Tech Directory
www.d7xtech.com/tech-directory – The new Tech Directory is a public searchable database designed to introduce the best PC repair and IT service providers in the industry to our millions of free and paid CryptoPrevent users who wind up here in need of assistance. “Powered by d7II” these professionals are provided with the best tools in the industry to ensure the job gets done properly. Not in the directory? Login to your dMZ account head here: https://www.d7xtech.com/dmz/tech-signup/