New Version: Shell Extensions 2.0 RC2 – New features and fixes.
- Added Take Ownership option for directories in Windows Vista/7
- Added ability to use the Foolish Icon for the context menu prefix
- Fixed bug with Set Default Action to Edit for Unknown Files when Open In Notepad for All Files wasn’t checked.
- Moved default file type backup info to registry in case running from non-writable portable medium (e.g. a WinPE based CD)
- Added smart checking for app to determine AutoTBC or Public Edition, removed Public Edition branding.
- Misc. Fixes