- Primary Email Button – the email address to send mail to; optionally this can be a URL (must begin with http) that will open a contact webpage.
- Secondary Button – this makes a second link below the primary email button, which can be a URL only, such as a contact webpage.
- Open URL in internal browser – opens the page in a lite internal single-frame browser with no navigational features based on IE but does not utilize IE settings, BHOs, plugins, etc.
- Use Internal Email / SMTP – Uses the internal SMTP settings and a special email form for sending the email. When disabled the default mail client will open instead.
- Prompt for PC Health Information – this option (when internal SMTP is enabled also) will give the client an option to attach a PC Health report, and optionally a screen shot, along with their email.
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Customer or not, you are welcome to drop in and discuss anything ‘tech’ with us!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
anti-malware anti ransomware antivirus Backing up computer repair software computer repair tools computer tech computer technician computer tech software computer tech tools cryptolocker cryptolocker prevention CryptoPrevent d7 d7 tech tool d7II d7x d7xTech DataGrab dCloud dEventMonitor Disk Health Monitor dMaintenance dSupport dUninstaller Foolish IT Kanger Protank KillEmAll PC Repair pc repair software pc repair tools pc tech pc technician pc tech tools Podnutz ProVari Ransomware Threat Mitigation repair automation repair software repair tech software repair tech tools saving your data Simple Guide For Backing Up Your Computer white label Windows 7