- Primary Email Button – the email address to send mail to; optionally this can be a URL (must begin with http) that will open a contact webpage.
- Secondary Button – this makes a second link below the primary email button, which can be a URL only, such as a contact webpage.
- Open URL in internal browser – opens the page in a lite internal single-frame browser with no navigational features based on IE but does not utilize IE settings, BHOs, plugins, etc.
- Use Internal Email / SMTP – Uses the internal SMTP settings and a special email form for sending the email. When disabled the default mail client will open instead.
- Prompt for PC Health Information – this option (when internal SMTP is enabled also) will give the client an option to attach a PC Health report, and optionally a screen shot, along with their email.
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Customer or not, you are welcome to drop in and discuss anything ‘tech’ with us!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Backing up backing up your computer BETA ChannelCon Code Signing cryptolocker d7II DataGrab dBug dCloud dEventMonitor dFunk Disk Health Monitor dMaintenance dSupport dUninstaller Fabs AutoBackup Geeksters hana modz Kanger Protank KillEmAll KillZA Microsoft Office Small Business Accounting 2009 Express Microsoft Security Essentials Office Outlook PCRT Podnutz Programming ProVari Quickbooks repairshopr Save your data saving your data Show Notes ShutdownUnless Spiceworks SpiceWorld Sysinternals technibble vaping WHS Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10