New features for all:
- Added support for cleaning Firefox and Chrome temp internet files, cookies, and history.
- Individual checkboxes for selecting temp internet files, cookies, and history. Previously this was all automatically done under a single delete temp files function.
- An installer based version with uninstall support and re-configuration shortcuts for the start menu.
- The installer version also automatically adds dMaintenance to Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials whitelists. While not currently necessary, you never know when Microsoft is going to start detecting dMaintenance as a threat like they do with dSupport….
New features for REGISTERED USERS:
- Configure automatic update options so that every time dMaintenance is scheduled to run it can optionally:
- Update itself directly from my website prior to running its maintenance tasks.
- Update its configuration/logos from YOUR website and reinitialize with the new configuration prior to running its maintenance tasks.
- I can now create a custom installer version for you with your custom configuration/logos embedded.
- The installer can also be configured to AUTOMATICALLY create a pre-configured Windows Scheduled Task to run dMaintenance.