d7x v21.6.6 Release Notes
- Fixed a bug causing d7x to report event log warnings instead of errors (when errors were present) since the last boot in the System Info tab > Alerts box.
- Malware Search Tool:
- Corrected a bug on the Registry Inspection tab when you right clicked certain registry values and selected either ‘SystemLookup.com Search’ or ‘Web Search (Value Name)’ it may actually search for the value from another registry entry in your results list instead.
- Added the ‘Installed Components’ scan to the Registry Inspection tab, where mostly web browser related files are found.
- Added ‘Examine File with d7x’ and ‘Open Path in Explorer’ to Registry Inspection tab list results when a file/path is detected in the registry data.
- Added right-click options to Scheduled Tasks tab, including Web Search, Examine File with d7x, Open File Path in Explorer, and Scan a Parent Directory.
- Also on the Scheduled Tasks tab, added the option to delete files associated with the Task when deleting the task.