d7x v21.5.27 Release Notes
- New: Automatically send an email on session start after generating an info report, with configurable email templates. See Config > Session > Start Session > look to the bottom of the page.
- Improved: d7x Registry Search is now located under the ‘Registry‘ drop down, and now remembers your search history throughout the d7x session, so if you use the feature more than once in a session it will be remembered.
- Change: The d7x Run dialog history is no longer remembered beyond the d7x session it was created in, and will no longer be saved to the server when you save your config. The intention is to keep this data session-specific since it may have user/machine-specific paths associated with the data.
- Fixed: When initially switching to the Data Operations > DataGrab tab in I think later versions of Windows 10 this was not automatically selecting the %systemdrive% and populating it’s data based on that selection.
- Fixed: The Data Operations tab > Fabs > Fabs button (when used to download the trial version) previously this downloaded the file but did not extract it or run it. Also it will download the current version 7 of Fabs, not the previous version 6 trial. Users who had Fabs already downloaded or store on their own FTP for download were not impacted.
- Fixed: The move up/down buttons in Config > Browser/Search > Custom Site Searches were not moving the selected item in the list.