d7x v21.2.26 Release Notes
- Added d7x function to enable Windows System Restore, which is disabled by default on Windows 10. This can be conveniently added to your Start Session for example, to always run on each system, just before creating a restore point which is another pre-existing d7x function. Can also be used with d7x scripting/automated RDT deployments.
- Added “System Restore Points” under the d7x Internal drop down menu, giving you an interface to enable/disable/view/restore but most importantly to DELETE specific system restore points.
- Added three new options to the Offline tab for using from WinPE (or on a ‘Tech Bench’ computer with an attached hard drive): “Repair Safe Mode” “SFC Offline” and “Uninstall Windows Updates” which is a DISM wrapper for Windows update packages, and can also be found and used online via the Internal drop down menu > Windows Updates (DISM Wrapper)
- Email Templates have been redesigned, the the Reports tab > Email Reports button is new-ish (new in that the function has it’s own button now instead of being in a drop down menu), and the popup window to Email Reports has been slightly redesigned to accommodate new template settings.
- Email Templates previously only stored subject/body, but now all information on this popup window is saved, INCLUDING email addresses and even which selective files you wish to send in an email. This will save some clicks if you were selecting only one or two files to send.
- Simply (re)save your Email Templates to enable the new save behavior, and of course these saved settings for the currently selected template are restored each time you open the Email Reports window.