- Added “Search & Indexing” shortcuts to the Windows dropdown menu.
- Added two new d7x Functions to Reset and/or just Rebuild the Windows Search Index. The functions are identical except the “Reset” variation will also cause the Search service to rebuild its settings as well as the index. This of course fixes issues with Windows Search Service and that affects other apps like OneNote and Outlook.
- Searching for a d7x Function (e.g. on the d7x Tools tab) now returns results when the search term matches in the detailed description of the d7x Function. A good example of this is finding the two new functions mentioned above with “OneNote” or “Outlook” as the search term, as these terms are not mentioned in the Function’s name or short description, but they are mentioned in the detailed description.
- Removed the “Internal” drop down menu of misc d7x functions as all are available elsewhere. If anything is missed (or not obvious enough) let us know.
- Fixed broken download links for the CrucialScanner.exe and CrucialUKScanner.exe linked to on the RAM Info form (open by clicking the RAM info in the top of d7x.)
- Changed behavior of starting KillEmAll from the d7x Tools tab to always start as TrustedInstaller, there is no longer a reason not to.