d7x v21.1.27 Release Notes
- Reports tab now displays reports with Unicode characters. For example, if a file contained these symbols “△➜test🂡🂡✘♞” it will now display properly in this version, instead of the older versions which would display this “??test????” with question marks in place of the symbols.
- New: .TXT, .LOG, and .RTF files can be edited and saved directly from the Reports tab.
- Now when viewing .TXT, .LOG, and .RTF in the Reports window, text will no longer word wrap, and a horizontal scroll bar will appear when necessary.
- The Print button on the Reports tab now works with .TXT, .LOG, and .RTF files, leaving PDF as the only file type that must be open in its default app for printing (and viewing.)
- Other minor improvements in various areas.
- Update v18.104.22.168 – Resolved an issue causing d7x to freeze when running KillEmAll under certain circumstances.