d7x v18.11.27 Release Notes
- You can no longer bypass the Technician Password prompt (during initial setup) without creating a password.
- Corrected an extended time/freeze and excessive RAM usage while creating a screen shot.
- When using d7xRDT with a newer license type, d7x no longer fails to recognize the license after download. This release adds additional checks to a fix from last release.
- Corrected two issues with the Run Program dialog (shell extensions, displayed when right clicking on a file) was not pre-populating with the EXE that you right clicked on to launch the dialog, and the d7x process also wasn’t terminating when finished (if d7x was not running already.)
- A few instructions/info in Config were corrected.