Specifically, v9.0.2 at the moment. Below are some highlights, specifics will remain in the Revision History.
- IMPORTANT: Remove all shutdown scripts that delete anything from d7’s root directory. This is no longer supported.
- Implemented a larger d7 interface which requires resolutions greater than 800×600 (the old interface will always be displayed @ less than 1024×768)
- Now supporting BMP/GIF/JPG/PNG files for the applogo, which has been cleaned up and the dimensions adjusted for better positioning and maximum size. Applogo now supports a 60x60px square logo, or as much as 235px wide with the Rectangle Logo option enabled, which can now be sized to fit the available area with the stretch/shrink property if necessary just like the square option.
- Fixed a bug causing d7 to crash during startup on server based OSes and made other stability enhancements.
- d7’s main interface now loads completely before becoming visible, so it is instantly responsive; the splash screen now gives status during load.
- Converted modules into a separate download during the update process to save time and bandwidth; these are rarely updated.
- Added option to remove client passwords from the Info Report when generated (Config > Reports)
- The automated setup of dCloudLauncher on the dCloud page now creates a pre-configured self extracting archive, with the option of having it run fully automated with one click, even selecting a certain profile from dCloud for download.