D7 has a new feature, registry search.
What’s so special about the registry search vs. regedit or other registry tools?
- Search entire registry, or individual keys/subkeys.
- Search results are all displayed in one window where you can take action on multiple (or all) search results at once.
- Mass deletion of selected or all results, thanks to the above.
- Google all or part of a result.
- Double-click a result to quickly open in regedit.
- When the registry value data in a result references a file, the information on that file and options to work with the file appear to the right of the result window (Google, open file path, verify signature, upload to virus total, and of course, rename/delete.)