v188.8.131.52 (October 20th, 2018)
- Updated version numbering to reflect date of release for the version
- Updated to the new d7x Tech branding
- Updated included d7x
- Corrects issue with Win10 1809 adding Downloads folder to the cleanmgr.exe run
- Other misc improvements and bug fixes
- Fixes for FolderWatch
- Removed possible false positive patterns from matching
- Optimized for memory consumption and performance
- Added option to register free versions using the primary Bulk/White-Label Key (overall remaining key) if there are installs available that have not been assigned to an installer
- Added check to only add UserProfile SRP rules for specific directories (in addition to %userprofile%) where there are more than 5 user directories on the system
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!