Confirmation Prompt Text – When blank, a generic confirmation prompt is displayed. Enter text to customize this prompt.
- Clear Proxy Settings – Global Windows/IE proxy settings are supported in addition to custom Chrome and Firefox proxies specified in individual user profiles.
- Reset Network Interfaces
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- netsh interface ip reset (if DHCP only)
- netsh interface reset all (if DHCP only)
- netsh interface ip delete arpcache
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
- Reinstall TCP/IP (Win XP only)
- ipconfig /release all
- ipconfig /renew all
- Overwrite HOSTS File with Default – Writes a default HOSTS file, backing up the existing one.
- Disable IE Work Offline Mode – This will disable IE’s work offline mode, sometimes accidentally enabled by clients before they call you about not having internet. (This option WILL close any open instances of IE to function.)
- Disable All IE Toolbars – Disables toolbars for IE by pruning the registry key that loads them. (Modern versions of IE will prompt to re-enable them on the next startup, however.)
- Disable All IE BHOs – Disables BHOs for IE by pruning the registry key that loads them. (Modern versions of IE will prompt to re-enable them on the next startup, however.)
Show Fix Internet Restart Message – Shows a restart prompt after the Fix operation completes.
Show URL – Instead of the restart prompt, shows a URL after the fix button completes.