CryptoPrevent Policy Editor->User Hash Definitions Tab
User Hash Definitions tab:
- Similar to the whitelist and blacklist software restriction policies, our hash definitions also utilize lists to either allow or block a specific hash definitions, respectively.
- Hashes are only used with the Filter Module and FolderWatch protections
- The blacklist will only contain custom hashes and does not expose the hashes distributed with CryptoPrevent.
- As with the blacklist policies, you may add your own to enhance the base level of protections offered. (Premium Only)
- Changes to these lists take effect immediately after clicking the Save Hash Definitions File button.