(Note every button in the interface is referenced on this page in bold.)
First time setup of dSupportSuite Mgmt Console
Download dSupportSuite Mgmt Console from the Purchase Center. Save, extract, and run the included setup executable. Note it is important to only run dSupportSuite Mgmt Console on ONE PC at a time. Since dSupportSuite Mgmt Console is your configuration portal to the dSupportSuite Client Software, so you want it on your own PC / bench PC / whatever, do not install on a customer’s PC!
Copy/Paste your Registered Name and Product Key into the text boxes on the first tab. It is imperative that you copy/paste so that the text is exact, including spaces and dashes in the product key! Ensure the registration is accepted by using the Validate Registration button.
Verify that each of the required components are installed (Inno Setup, which will state installed/not installed, and dSupportSuite Client Software which if installed will give a version number.) Use the buttons to download/install the required components if not installed.
Enter an FTP server address and account credentials that you will be using with dSupportSuite (required.)
- An FTP server is required for usage with dSupportSuite – it is used to store and distribute the configuration to dSupportSuite Client Software.
- A server address may be in the form of address:port, e.g. myserver.com:2121
- The FTP server must support Passive FTP, and communication will not be secure.
- Legacy dCloud account holders have the option to use their legacy dCloud account instead of an FTP server. Simply check the legacy dCloud account box and enter your dCloud credentials. (Note this option does NOT apply to d7II ‘dCloud’ account holders, as d7II’s dCloud accounts are a separate server and service only for usage with d7II.)
- Always test the server login and ensure you can login before working with dSupportSuite.
Default logos set here will be pre-loaded into each new template or Client ID configuration that you create. Logos may be overwritten or configured at any time within the dSupportSuite Client Software configuration itself.
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Customer or not, you are welcome to drop in and discuss anything ‘tech’ with us!