dCloudConsole is your interface for working with dCloud and supported apps, including:
- reconfiguring your apps.
- recompiling new custom installers for your apps.
- uploading your configurations to dCloud for your client’s to sync with.
Startup Behavior – dCloudConsole downloads an update file at every startup, in order to determine if updates are available to itself, and also to get current version information for your dCloud apps.
General Behavior – dCloudConsole downloads an update file every 10 minutes, for the purposes above; it also re-downloads your subscription data for dSupportSuite during that time so the list stays current.
- Setup dCloudConsole
- Enter your dCloud credentials here (required.)
- Choose whether or not you will be creating setup files with dCloud (if yes, this will download/install Inno Setup compiler on your PC.)
- Choose which apps you will be using dCloudConsole with (the latest versions of those apps will be downloaded for configuration purposes.)
- Visit Help Online – Takes you to this page!
- Check for Updates / Update Me! – This menu option changes to “Update Me!” when an update for dCloudConsole is available. Whenever you see this menu option, it is strongly recommended to update dCloudConsole!
- dCloudExplorer – this is a simple interface for viewing, manually downloading, or removing all of your content stored in dCloud.
Please see the help/online manual for the app you are using with dCloudConsole for more information on how to work with dCloudConsole and that application.[download id=”3041″ template=”button”]
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Customer or not, you are welcome to drop in and discuss anything ‘tech’ with us!
ATTN: Podnutz fans and those who know Eric Arduini If you’ve benefited from Podnutz in the past or you...