- BrandOS – Applies custom operating system branding. Branding must be pre-configured and saved prior to running in Auto Mode.
- Install Custom Shortcut – Installs a custom desktop shortcut to a web address of your choice (either a URL or LNK file) which you can configured in Config > Custom Stuff.
- Install Custom DNS – Install custom DNS servers specified in the Pri/Sec boxes below. Use the drop down list to select one of several pre-configured servers. Use the Save Config link at the top of this page to save these servers for future usage and in Auto Mode.
- Install Custom HOSTS – Install a custom HOSTS file of your choice (your custom HOSTS file must exist in the 3rd Party Tools dir.)
- Install UPHClean (XP) – Installs the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service on Windows XP.
- Update Adobe Flash – Updates all Adobe flash plugins found for all browsers.
- Apply Custom Windows Update Settings – Settings must be pre-configured and saved prior to running in Auto Mode
- This area is used for installing any other apps you wish either individually or as part of Auto Mode. These apps can be configured in Config > Custom Apps > Custom/Install
dSupportSuite – For the dSupportSuite Foolish IT application which you may or may not use.
Join us for live tech chat, product questions, support, and technical training right here!
Customer or not, you are welcome to drop in and discuss anything ‘tech’ with us!
New(ish) App: KillEmAll Mini v19.2.2 has been released! KillEmAll is a ‘panic’ button with an ‘ask questions later’...
dSupportSuite Client Software v19.1.29 Release Notes Changes in dSupportSuite Client Software v19.1.29: The dSupportSuite real-time event...