- BrandOS – Applies custom operating system branding. Branding must be pre-configured and saved prior to running in Auto Mode.
- Install Custom Shortcut – Installs a custom desktop shortcut to a web address of your choice (either a URL or LNK file) which you can configured in Config > Custom Stuff.
- Install Custom DNS – Install custom DNS servers specified in the Pri/Sec boxes below. Use the drop down list to select one of several pre-configured servers. Use the Save Config link at the top of this page to save these servers for future usage and in Auto Mode.
- Install Custom HOSTS – Install a custom HOSTS file of your choice (your custom HOSTS file must exist in the 3rd Party Tools dir.)
- Install UPHClean (XP) – Installs the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service on Windows XP.
- Update Adobe Flash – Updates all Adobe flash plugins found for all browsers.
- Apply Custom Windows Update Settings – Settings must be pre-configured and saved prior to running in Auto Mode
- This area is used for installing any other apps you wish either individually or as part of Auto Mode. These apps can be configured in Config > Custom Apps > Custom/Install
dSupportSuite – For the dSupportSuite Foolish IT application which you may or may not use.