CryptoPrevent v18.104.22.168 Released
v22.214.171.124 (April 25th, 2018)
- Corrected an issue where offline installation of CryptoPrevent may cause major exception to occur
- Corrected possible issue of an unexpected reboot when updates are applied
- Added a command line parameter for Bulk/White-Label editions to be able to apply update schedule back to what was set at time of install (/applyINIUpdate)
- Expired subscriptions will retain all premium product functionality except updating to future versions & definitions
- Free versions have update functionality disabled for future product versions and definitions
- Bulk versions can now create their own installer without having to submit and receive their installers, this allows for creating a custom installer for a particular client with a set number of installations defined
- A couple other minor bug fixes for CryptoPrevent, Monitor service, and the Tray application
We STILL have several more improvements already in development and testing, so there should be additional updates in the coming days.
You can subscribe to this category of our blog to stay current on any new additions or changes!